Software Technologies Services
- QuickBooks Services
- QuickBooks Setup: Although QuickBooks is designed for the layman to understand, the initial setup and installation must be done correctly in order for future information to be accurate.
SD Accounting can help you through the process and ensure that it gets done right, the first time.
As with any accounting software program, installation and training takes time – time taken away from managing your business. Here’s a short list of the services we can provide during your QuickBooks setup:
- Study and evaluate your software and accounting needs
- Recommend software and hardware requirements.
- Install software, design and set up chart of accounts and entire accounting package including payroll, accounts receivable, inventory, accounts payable, etc.
- Determination of your QuickBooks starting date
- Loading your chart of accounts and balances as of that starting date
- Preparation of a list of the items that you sell to your customers. This list includes services, inventory parts, non-inventory parts, other charges and sales taxes
- Entering your outstanding accounts receivable and accounts payable details as of your starting date
- Entering your ending statement bank balances and outstanding checks & deposits in transit as of your starting date
- Printing a trial balance as of your starting date and comparing it to your trial balance from your old system
- Entering your transactions since your starting dates into QuickBooks
- Train you to use the software to meet your accounting, management and tax needs.